Reiki Workshops – One Day Events and Asian Retreats
Reiki (cosmic energy) is an ancient Eastern self healing method utilized in the art of accessing, directing and applying universal life force to promote energy balancing and wholeness through the subtle energy pathways of the body.
The Reiki aspect is not a medical technique but a method for developing the state of instant presence, as it is, free of the duality of the mind. It can be administered without physical touch or, after advanced study, without being physically present. It is a powerful tool for positive wellness and balance in all aspects of life and can be used safely and effectively in conjunction with any medical techniques. It is transmitted from teacher to student and primarily accesses pure light energy through the major chakra system of the body.
Reiki is provided to you via 3 Workshops and Online Webinars
Reiki 1 Workshop is $180.00 and the Reiki 2 Workshop is $260.00. Reiki Master Teacher Training Workshop – POA.
Retreats in Bali, Maldives and Vietnam combining Reiki tuition, Meditation and Yoga practice are conducted throughout the year – POA
Book Here to see when the next Workshop or Retreat is being offered
Q. What is Reiki?
- Reiki is Universal Energy. It understands that the whole universe is made up of vibrating sub atomic particles
- It works through gentle touch to observe sensations, solidified gross energy to subtle light energy, to beyond as they occur in each moment
- It is an awakening journey that started in 1988 for Dr Mark McAuliffe (Reiki Master) and continues through his daily life
- It is a safe, powerful, but gentle way of using light/energy/sound to restore balance to yourself and others
- Reiki integrates your physical, emotional, mental and intuitive dynamic
- Reiki Benefits – It works on the causal level of disease. Reduces stress and tension. Restores energy used up throughout the day
- It promotes wellbeing. Encourages the body to heal chronic illness. Enhances concentration and calms the mind
- Reiki Treatment – A treatment takes about one hour and is systematically applied to the body
- The person being treated remains clothed, while the practitioner places his/her hands on the area being treated
Q. Who is the Reiki teacher?
Dr Mark McAuliffe is a Reiki Master and has trained with some remarkable teachers. He has been a Reiki teacher since 1990, attuned by William Rand. His previous teachers are Gary Samer, Yesnie Carrington and Marvelle Lightfield. Mark has taught many students for almost 30 years across Australia, Maldives, Nepal, Vietnam and Bali.